Time: May 13, 2013 at 9am to May 18, 2013 at 3pm
City/Town: RAJENDRANAGAR, HYDERABAD - 500 030
Website or Map: http://drsridhar.seetharaman@…
Event Type: training, programme, on, gender, mainstreaming, in, rural, development, programmes
Organized By: Dr. SRIDHAR SEETHARAMAN
Latest Activity: May 8, 2013
Experiences in the implementation of various developmental programmes have revealed that gender issues and women's participation influence significantly the success and sustainability of the Programme. Involvement of women in Designing, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation (DIME) empowers women and gives them a sense of ownership and a greater stake in the eventual success of the Programme.
1. Provide an understanding of Gender concerns in Developmental Programmes
2. Equip participants with ways and means to mainstream gender concerns in Developmental Programems
3. Bring about attitudinal change among the stake holders.
1. Understanding Gender Concepts and Concerns
2. Gender Framework Analysis
3. Tools and Strategies of Gender Mainstreaming
4. Gender Repsonsive Monitoring and Evaluation
1. Participatory Methods; 2. Lecture cum Discussions; 3. Case Analysis and Discussions; 4. Field Visits; 5. Presentations
Senior and middle level officials from Ministries and Departments of Rural Development, Panchayat Raj, Agriculture, Social Welfare, Women and Child Development, Social Justice and Empowerment, Women's Commission, Women's Development Corporation, Faculty Members from State Institutes of Rural Development/Extension Training Centres, academicians and students from University and Non Governmental Organisations working in the area of Gender concerns.
There is no Course Fee. Travel cost of participoants will be borne by the sponsoring institutions. Participants are requested not to bring their spouses.
BOARD AND LODGING
Board and Lodging facilities are provided free of cost at the Institute's Guest House.
1. Name and Designation
2. Official Address
3. Communication Details (with NSD Code):
v. E - Mail:
4. Have you attended any Training Programme on Gender and /or Related Themes: i. YES; ii. No
i. If Yes, mention topic, venue and year.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF NOMINATIONS
Nominations in the format prescribed above to reach the Course Director latest by April 27, 2013
Add a Comment