Resources (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paper: The 'invisible' among the marginalised: Do gender and intersectionality matter in COVID-19 response?

Dear community members, Sharing my paper published in the Indian Journal of Medical Ethics : "The 'invisible' among the marginalised: Do ge…

Started by Manisha Dutta

0 Aug 15, 2020

Gender indicators´database

Dear all, I am building up a comprehensive database of gender indicators. I will compile both, development-related ones and humanitarian re…

Started by Atria Mier

40 Jul 17, 2020
Reply by Atria Mier

Online meetings/events-:Resources & experiences

Dear All, With growing health concerns around the COVID-19 outbreak and public health advisory,  Social distancing, event cancellations, an…

Started by Rituu B Nanda

29 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Lindo Simelane

Resources on COVID and Gender / ressources genre et covid / recursos género y covid

Dear all, cher·e tout•e le monde, querid@s, I am compiling in a collaborative manner, a list of articles on gender and covid (FR, Eng Spani…

Started by claudy vouhe

14 Jul 4, 2020
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

International Webinar on ‘Transnational Widening Gender Inequalities amid Covid-19 Pandemic Lockdown’ on 17th June at 13.00 (Indian Standard Time). Organised by University of Hyderabad

International Webinar on ‘Transnational Widening Gender Inequalities amid Covid-19 Pandemic Lockdown’ on 17th June at 13.00 (Indian Standar…

Started by Monika Banerjee

0 Jun 30, 2020

M & E Strategy/System for Gender Based Violence Program

Respected Members  Hope you all are safe.  I need your support to please share with me the M & E system for the Gender Base Violence p…

Started by Nasir Ali

17 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by SHYAMA DANDENIYA

GeoPoll COVID-19 Africa Survey Data

I wanted to share with you our first of several free reports on coronavirus that includes data collected in mid-March from populations in S…

Started by Scott Lansell

0 Apr 23, 2020

Open source paper on Gender Pay Gap in USA

Dear All, Sharing link of the new publication in Journal of Population Economics January 2020, Volume 33, Issue 1, pp 271–305 by Uthors: Ka…

Started by Dr. Sanghamitra Kanjilal-Bhaduri

0 Dec 3, 2019

Gender Data Gaps

Dear fellow Gender and Evaluation community members, I'm working with Ladysmith, a feminist consulting firm, on a project about gender data…

Started by Melissa Langworthy

0 Nov 7, 2019

Call for Application - Online Course on Facilitating Gender Trasformative Evaluations (open to Indian citizens living in India only)

The Institute of Social Studies Trust, New Delhi, which has been working in the field of gender and evaluations over the last several years…

Started by Anweshaa Ghosh

0 Jun 7, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service