SDGs (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Qualitative researcher Ethiopia

I’m looking for an experienced qualitative researcher to lead a 4-day training and 10 day data collection (leading a team of 4) and assist…

Started by Emily Hillenbrand

1 Jun 23, 2021
Reply by Filmon Hailu

Gender Equity and Inclusiveness in Volunteer Networks

Greetings to everyone here! Wishing on this auspicious International Women's Day. Good to know that the Government of Telangana has declare…

Started by Biswajit Pradhan

0 Mar 8, 2021

Measurement of demonstration’ of roles and behaviours that challenge gender stereotype

How should we measure demonstration’ of roles and behaviours that challenge gender stereotype in life skills education program.

Started by Jaya Srivastava

2 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by Jaya Srivastava

Inviting contributions for the forthcoming book-Pandemic and The Labour Economy

This announcement calls for original research work from the intending contributors for an edited book on the broad theme of direct as well…

Started by Dr. Sanghamitra Kanjilal-Bhaduri

0 Oct 23, 2020

Realignment of Gender Programmes During COVID-19

Most Countries would have started experiencing the effects of COVID-19 by March - April 2020. Millions of programme funding is assigned to…

Started by Cordia Chambers-Johnson

0 Oct 11, 2020

Defining Participation in Evaluation for CSO's

Participation in evaluation is an approach to program evaluation which provides active involvement of stakeholders in the program including…

Started by Josephine Tsui

8 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Madhumita

Help - Ex-post projects/evaluation case studies

Dear Rituu and ALL,  I hope this email finds you well in this bad situation.  I am kindly and humbly requesting you to help me.  I am i…

Started by Jaideep Visave

13 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Jaideep Visave

Bystander behaviour

Hi everyone I'd like to hear from anyone who works to encourage bystander awareness and positive attitudes, to prevent violence against wom…

Started by Anne Stephens

2 Jul 16, 2020
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Indicators for Evaluation

Dear colleagues, I write because I am looking for databases on evaluation indicators, and evaluation indicators with a gender focus.Also on…

Started by Irene García Palud

1 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Recommendations to ensure that VOPEs are gender responsive and promote gender responsive evaluation

Dear colleagues, In preparation for several global and regional VOPE events this fall, we are doing a needs assessment of how to ensure tha…

Started by Svetlana Negroustoueva

10 Jun 15, 2020
Reply by Svetlana Negroustoueva

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service