Seeking experiences & inputs (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recent ISST LIBRARY Newspaper Clippings and CAS on Gender Based

Dear All, In the framework of our Library's digital service, ISST distributes curated newspaper compilations every 15 days and up-to-date j…

Started by Akila Ramesh

0 Dec 20, 2023

Confirmation of Interest in Library Digital Service

Dear All, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Akila Ramesh, and I represent the Institute of Social Studies Trust. As part of our…

Started by Akila Ramesh

0 Dec 8, 2023

Short Assignment to Support WWF India M&E team in Impact Evaluation

Dear Evaluation Community Greetings from WWF India !   Hope you are doing well. I would like to discuss small assignment of duration 3 mont…

Started by InstituteofSocialStudiesTrust

0 Dec 4, 2023

Required urgently: A female inclusive development consultant preferably from CIS

Dear Colleagues We are bidding for final evaluation of an EU funded project in Georgia and urgently need a fenale inclusive development con…

Started by Zahid Hussein

0 Sep 15, 2023

Statement by Reem Alsalem, Special Rapporteur on violence against women and girls

This is important. https://www.ohchr.org/sites/default/files/documents/issues/women/sr/activities/SR-VAWG-Response-AWID.pdf Ian

Started by Ian C Davies

0 Sep 8, 2023

Request for case studies on gender equality and climate change mitigation in agrifood systems

Dear G&E community, I’m currently working with IRRI for a scoping study on gender equality and climate mitigation technologies and prac…

Started by Dr Katie Tavenner

0 Jul 14, 2023

Monitoring and evaluation - historical perspectives from Global South

Hello all  I was wondering it would be possible to tap into some collective intelligence. I am currently writing some new teaching materia…

Started by Rupesh Shah

0 Mar 31, 2023

Consultation : The next phase of Gender and Evaluation Community (Eng/French/Spanish)

Dear Members, The Gender and Evaluation community has completed a decade. Thanks for your valuable contribution. We are reaching out to see…

Started by Rituu B Nanda

13 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Experience of being a member of Gender and Evaluation Community

Dear All, I am Monika Banerjee working as a Research Fellow at the Institute of Social Studies Trust (ISST), New Delhi. I am currently tryi…

Started by Monika Banerjee

87 Feb 12, 2023
Reply by Jahnvi Andharia

Recommendations on intermediary organizations working directly with grassroots women's groups on CC, Ag, + Empowerment

Dear members, I’m Dr. Katie Tavenner, a consultant working with the Global Center for Gender Equality (GCfGE).The Center is currently under…

Started by Dr Katie Tavenner

37 Feb 9, 2023
Reply by Aishwarya Jindal

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service