Akanksha Babbar's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi everyone, I am looking forward to being a part of the discussions around this pos…"

Akanksha Babbar replied Jan 29, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Hi Tanya, It might help to in touch with someone from Jagori. This is the link to th…"

Akanksha Babbar replied Aug 27, 2013 to Rigorous Impact Evaluations on Programs to end violence against women

7 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Tanya Dlima

"Thanks Urmy, for your response! I am also very curious to know how one can introduce…"

Akanksha Babbar replied Aug 8, 2013 to Randomized Control Trials through a Gender lens

6 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Shankar Talwar

"Thanks for sharing this article Lakshita!"

Akanksha Babbar replied Jun 7, 2013 to The mucky road to financial independence: defining a person'r being based on the work they do rendering them as well as their work in the shadows

1 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Akanksha Babbar

"Thanks for sharing this article Robin!I think its very important for development int…"

Akanksha Babbar replied Jun 5, 2013 to Newsroom

13 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Vaidehi Krishnan

"On news reporting and journalism through a 'Gender lens' : "One of significant diffe…"

Akanksha Babbar replied Jun 5, 2013 to Newsroom

13 Sep 27, 2013

""Ensuring safe and healthy conditions for the reproduction of the population is obvi…"

Akanksha Babbar replied May 22, 2013 to Newsroom

13 Sep 27, 2013

"Thanks Jasmine, I am sure Janaki Lenin's article would make an interesting read. You…"

Akanksha Babbar replied May 13, 2013 to projects on rape and anthropology

7 May 16, 2013
Reply by jasmine george

"Hi Jasmine! Some very interesting work has been done on rape in feminist anthropolog…"

Akanksha Babbar replied May 10, 2013 to projects on rape and anthropology

7 May 16, 2013
Reply by jasmine george

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service