Ian C Davies's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Jaideep, Go to the European Commission website and you should find plenty of e…"

Ian C Davies replied Aug 19, 2020 to Help - Ex-post projects/evaluation case studies

13 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Jaideep Visave

"Hi Keri and Svetlana, A quick note and rejoinder before calling it a day. I think th…"

Ian C Davies replied Apr 14, 2016 to How can national M&E/gender consultants and international firms work together to provide highly effective, innovative and efficient gender-sensitive evaluation solutions?

16 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by WAFFO Uilrich Inespéré

"Excellent discussion. To the extent that an evaluation is considered independent, it…"

Ian C Davies replied Apr 14, 2016 to How can national M&E/gender consultants and international firms work together to provide highly effective, innovative and efficient gender-sensitive evaluation solutions?

16 Apr 21, 2016

"Hi Emmanuel, I think that the "national consultants" and "international firms" dicho…"

Ian C Davies replied Apr 12, 2016 to How can national M&E/gender consultants and international firms work together to provide highly effective, innovative and efficient gender-sensitive evaluation solutions?

16 Apr 21, 2016

"Hi Vedhna, I would change it to "value". Cheers, Ian"

Ian C Davies replied Mar 7, 2016 to Tools for impact assessment of training and awareness interventions for citizens

11 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Theo Nabben

"Hi Tina, Most Significant Change would appear to be well suited to this type of asse…"

Ian C Davies replied Mar 7, 2016 to Tools for impact assessment of training and awareness interventions for citizens

11 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Theo Nabben

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service