Svetlana Negroustoueva's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Josephine, It was great to meet you at IDEAS conference. Believe it or not, I w…"

Svetlana Negroustoueva replied Jun 15, 2020 to Recommendations to ensure that VOPEs are gender responsive and promote gender responsive evaluation

10 Jun 15, 2020
Reply by Svetlana Negroustoueva

"Dear Kristy. As a member of this COP and co-chair of the global partnership EvalGend…"

Svetlana Negroustoueva replied Sep 26, 2018 to Society of Gender Professionals

1 Sep 26, 2018

"Thank you Maria. I have indeed used the document that you a referring to. It was wri…"

Svetlana Negroustoueva replied Oct 23, 2017 to Recommendations to ensure that VOPEs are gender responsive and promote gender responsive evaluation

10 Jun 15, 2020

"Thank you Sabrina. So if we were to look at your response in terms of level of inter…"

Svetlana Negroustoueva replied Oct 19, 2017 to Recommendations to ensure that VOPEs are gender responsive and promote gender responsive evaluation

10 Jun 15, 2020

"Dear Laura, Thank you for such a detailed and action-oriented response. I was wonder…"

Svetlana Negroustoueva replied Oct 19, 2017 to Recommendations to ensure that VOPEs are gender responsive and promote gender responsive evaluation

10 Jun 15, 2020

"Great to hear about such example. I would love to see the tool you used. Can you sha…"

Svetlana Negroustoueva replied Jul 31, 2017 to Leaving no one behind in climate change / environment evaluations

9 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Heather Bryant

"Dear Heather. Excellent question. Based on my experience, there is not much out ther…"

Svetlana Negroustoueva replied Jul 29, 2017 to Leaving no one behind in climate change / environment evaluations

9 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Heather Bryant

"Thank you Keri, absolutely agree. Team composition is a key and often times both nat…"

Svetlana Negroustoueva replied Apr 14, 2016 to How can national M&E/gender consultants and international firms work together to provide highly effective, innovative and efficient gender-sensitive evaluation solutions?

16 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by WAFFO Uilrich Inespéré

"Greetings, I agree with most of what has been said but would reiterate a few items a…"

Svetlana Negroustoueva replied Apr 14, 2016 to How can national M&E/gender consultants and international firms work together to provide highly effective, innovative and efficient gender-sensitive evaluation solutions?

16 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by WAFFO Uilrich Inespéré

"Уважаемые коллеги, срок подачи ваших комментраиев продлен до 23 числа, Ждем ответов.…"

Svetlana Negroustoueva replied Nov 23, 2015 to Запуск EvalGender+, глобального движения за равенство и социальную справедливость

1 Nov 23, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service