Awuor Ponge's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Rituu, I just tried ChatGPT and it gave me the following response, which I thin…"

Awuor Ponge replied Feb 16, 2023 to Query: Creative ways of collaborative qualitative data analysis

19 May 13, 2023
Reply by Yulia Immajati

"There is no link to the Commitment Form. You just mention "Fill it out" but it is no…"

Awuor Ponge replied May 20, 2022 to Let's Decolonize Evaluation together: Make your commitment now!

8 May 29, 2022
Reply by Gunjan Veda

"The 10-Point VOPE Membership Recruitment Strategy Some of the strategies that can be…"

Awuor Ponge replied Jun 29, 2017 to Seeking feedback on how to increase membership of a young VOPE

26 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Foram Mehta

"Dear Kari, This looks a beautiful topic to work on. However, to be guided on what ki…"

Awuor Ponge replied Feb 20, 2017 to Need Suggestion for my master's thesis - Gender Evaluation?

10 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Kari Mak

"Dear Dr. Etta, Thanks for the reminder about AGDEN Training. How could I forget our…"

Awuor Ponge replied Jan 19, 2017 to Looking for support on developing capacity on gender responsive M&E

11 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Anouka van Eerdewijk

"Dear Seble, I tried to attach the three documents in vain, but you should be able to…"

Awuor Ponge replied Jan 18, 2017 to Looking for support on developing capacity on gender responsive M&E

11 Jan 20, 2017

"Dear Seble, You may get other materials herein attached:  ACTIL - Training Manual G…"

Awuor Ponge replied Jan 18, 2017 to Looking for support on developing capacity on gender responsive M&E

11 Jan 20, 2017

"Dear Prof. Patricia Rogers, Thank you for sharing this wonderful resource. It is ver…"

Awuor Ponge replied Sep 7, 2016 to Evaluating Education Access and Performance in Secondary Schools with a Gender-Responsive and Equity-Focused Lens

4 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Awuor Ponge

"Dear Prerna, Thank you so much for sharing with me this wonderful resource. It will…"

Awuor Ponge replied Sep 7, 2016 to Evaluating Education Access and Performance in Secondary Schools with a Gender-Responsive and Equity-Focused Lens

4 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Awuor Ponge

"I hear you clearly Dr. Etta! Looks like you really know Marco and his Team. I also l…"

Awuor Ponge replied Mar 9, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service