Isha Wedasinghe Miranda's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Susmita Thanks for the response. Hoe ever at this moment APEA cannot guarantee…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied May 6, 2016 to calls for papers APEA conference 2016

2 May 6, 2016
Reply by Isha Wedasinghe Miranda

"Infant to 14 years and  Missing in the SDGs Goals and Indicators  1. No indicators…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Mar 11, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear All Best move is to  we should revisited some of the challenging indicators and…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Mar 4, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear All Measuring Data. This is based on social gathering and discussion that I par…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Feb 29, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear sonal Thank you will forward with comments   to  u soon isha miranda Independe…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Feb 29, 2016 to E consultation on No One Left Behind:Using a gender and equity lens for evaluating SDGs

4 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by SONAL ZAVERI

"Dear  Valerie  I am interest to know further on this. how dose it work within the go…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Feb 22, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Liisa  This is very good analysis . "

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Feb 8, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear  Awour  As i said before mobile phones  data is critical since it is very perso…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Feb 5, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"My Dear Florence  I agreed with you. we can help Rituu on this too. at the end of th…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Feb 1, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Vanessa and Rituu Some what I agreed, how ever concern  too. I think integratin…"

Isha Wedasinghe Miranda replied Feb 1, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service