Rituu B Nanda's Discussions (426)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"Theme 4  Juliet C. Anewa In your experience what are the factors affecting the dema…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 7, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Hi Tina, I would suggest two processes if you want to measure perception and behavio…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 7, 2016 to Tools for impact assessment of training and awareness interventions for citizens

11 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Theo Nabben

"Hi Stanley , In my work with the Constellation, we facilitate development of self as…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 7, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"In my work with IDS for a project in two states of India on modern slavery, we opted…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 6, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

" Tara Prasad Gnyawali on March 4, 2016  Theme : 1: The relevance of "new metrics…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 5, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused and Gender Responsive lens   Posted by Mary…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 3, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"UN Women Training Manual “Building Gender Responsive and Transformative National Eva…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 2, 2016 to Resources on gender aware Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation

9 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Rajib Nandi

"Thanks Kim for your response. would you have an example to share on small changes wh…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 1, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Hi Valerie, I am about to do summary of responses. Would you have any document to sh…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 1, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Pablo, I have similar experience with Theory of Change. When the situation is c…"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service