Keri Culver's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm very happy to be of help. I have developed many surveys, including some by phone…"

Keri Culver replied Apr 21, 2020 to Seeking help on using Telephone survey for data collection

16 May 23, 2020
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Great example, thank you! I am part of a training team with a dozen evaluation profe…"

Keri Culver replied Jul 17, 2018 to Gender Transformative Evaluation In Context

12 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Keri Culver

"Dear Devyani, Thank you for such a well-written piece to get us discussing this issu…"

Keri Culver replied Jul 16, 2018 to Gender Transformative Evaluation In Context

12 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Keri Culver

"That is a very appealing sentiment, Ian, and I always hope it is the case. I would c…"

Keri Culver replied Apr 14, 2016 to How can national M&E/gender consultants and international firms work together to provide highly effective, innovative and efficient gender-sensitive evaluation solutions?

16 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by WAFFO Uilrich Inespéré

"One thing that springs to mind is that intl firms often partner with national univer…"

Keri Culver replied Apr 14, 2016 to How can national M&E/gender consultants and international firms work together to provide highly effective, innovative and efficient gender-sensitive evaluation solutions?

16 Apr 21, 2016

"1. I think there are differences, indeed, between someone embedded in a culture (inc…"

16 Apr 21, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service