Susanne Lucie BAUER's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Rituu, Check-out OD insights at https://edcanela.substack.com/p/the-resurgence…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Mar 16, 2023 to Query: Creative ways of collaborative qualitative data analysis

19 May 13, 2023
Reply by Yulia Immajati

"https://pide.org.pk is recommended by my from short experience end 2022.Search for p…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Jan 13, 2023 to Recommendations on intermediary organizations working directly with grassroots women's groups on CC, Ag, + Empowerment

37 Feb 9, 2023
Reply by Aishwarya Jindal

"Thank you for the questions, Monika,I can fully confirm the usefulness and interacti…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Oct 14, 2021 to Experience of being a member of Gender and Evaluation Community

87 Feb 12, 2023
Reply by Jahnvi Andharia

"Hi Karon, ILO's 'GET Ahead' tool (Gender&Entrepreneurship Together) has been use…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Sep 4, 2021 to Query: Gender study on Economic Empowerment-business opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs

4 Sep 5, 2021
Reply by Virgilio Aguilar Morales

"Good evening from D-Berlin, Kelly,gender spaces represent a wide area of possible in…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Jul 5, 2021 to Beneficiary Satisfaction Survey resources for humanitarian interventions?

3 Jul 6, 2021
Reply by Amani Selim

"Thank You dear ISST colleagues, yes we cn support you with advice and experience on…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Apr 20, 2020 to Seeking help on using Telephone survey for data collection

16 May 23, 2020
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Hi Kevin, thanks for this query - feasibility studies for gender-related programs (i…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Jan 9, 2019 to Resources on Feasibility Studies

8 Jan 11, 2019
Reply by Devin B. Faris

"Dear Monika, my India experience dates back to 2011, conducting an ex-post evaluatio…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Jul 11, 2018 to Experience of being a member of Gender and Evaluation Community

87 Feb 12, 2023
Reply by Jahnvi Andharia

"Dear colleagues, my most recent experience with private sector stakeholders refers t…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied Sep 13, 2016 to Promoting Gender Equality and Social Inclusion in the Workforce by Private Sector

8 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Puvaneswary Ponniah

"1. A partnership that makes a difference between partnering organizations is one tha…"

Susanne Lucie BAUER replied May 2, 2016 to What do great partnerships for gender equality look like?

34 May 20, 2016
Reply by reetu sogani

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service