Laura Gagliardone's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Rituu, you are making me do a quick impact assessment :-). Below, please find s…"

Laura Gagliardone replied Oct 29, 2017 to Trainings on Equity- focused & Gender-Responsive Evaluation: what have we learned & how can we improve?

12 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Rituu, I am writing to provide my inputs and let you know some of the trainings…"

Laura Gagliardone replied Oct 28, 2017 to Trainings on Equity- focused & Gender-Responsive Evaluation: what have we learned & how can we improve?

12 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Svetlana, Glad that you have found some interesting elements in my response. Th…"

Laura Gagliardone replied Oct 19, 2017 to Recommendations to ensure that VOPEs are gender responsive and promote gender responsive evaluation

10 Jun 15, 2020
Reply by Svetlana Negroustoueva

"Hi Ms. Negroustoueva, thanks for enhancing constructive dialogue on how to ensure th…"

Laura Gagliardone replied Oct 18, 2017 to Recommendations to ensure that VOPEs are gender responsive and promote gender responsive evaluation

10 Jun 15, 2020
Reply by Svetlana Negroustoueva

"Hello Rajib, I am taking the initiative to share some ideas and insights because I c…"

Laura Gagliardone replied Sep 12, 2017 to Seeking feedback on how to increase membership of a young VOPE

26 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Foram Mehta

"Hello Ranjani and Anwesha, I have read your query and thought of sharing some resour…"

Laura Gagliardone replied Aug 14, 2017 to Gender-Transformative Evaluation Frameworks- REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

5 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Julia Espinosa

"Dear Sarah, I am writing to congratulate with you for the program you are planning t…"

Laura Gagliardone replied Nov 24, 2016 to Participatory Evaluation involving Family Members in Highly Patriarchal Societies

4 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service