All Discussions Tagged 'M&E' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Media Grants for Behaviour Change.

Hey Guys,  We always work on tangible outcomes but when I was going through the impact of Media, it seems different. I have never worked on…

Started by Vishvajit Gorakhnath Pawar

0 Feb 5, 2021

M&E Ecosystem

Hello friends-- I think this is my first time posting and know it is my first time returning to international work after the birth of my c…

Started by Srividhya Shanker

4 Sep 3, 2020
Reply by Srividhya Shanker

M & E Strategy/System for Gender Based Violence Program

Respected Members  Hope you all are safe.  I need your support to please share with me the M & E system for the Gender Base Violence p…

Started by Nasir Ali

17 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by SHYAMA DANDENIYA

Comparing experiences with MSC, 5C Capability, V&A, Keystone survey

Dear all, I am reviewing the history of a number of tools that my client organisation has used and adapted over the past 3-4 years. I woul…

Started by Karen Andrae

15 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Gender and M&E SOW

I am trying to develop a SOW for someone to do a training which integrates gender into project monitoring and evaluation and I am having tr…

Started by Sandra Basgall

22 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Sandra Basgall

M&E toolkit for GBV projects in restrictive environments

Hi everyone, War Child Canada and WRC (Women’s Refugee Commission) are collaborating to create a user-friendly toolkit detailing M&E pr…

Started by Morganne King Wale

8 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Morganne King Wale

Cutting-Edge M&E: A Guide for Practitioners Online Course

We would like to say thank all our students for participating in our Cutting-Edge M&E: A Guide for Practitioners course and providing s…

Started by Hugues Juillerat

0 Nov 22, 2017

Calling Londoners: Gender and Evidence roundtable Thursday October 5th 15:30

Calling all Gender and EBPM people. On Think Tanks and the Overseas Development Institute are hosting a round-table this Thursday at 15:30…

Started by Josephine Tsui

5 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Josephine Tsui

Children as young as 11 conducting Programme evaluation - Kenya

I am happy to share the third and final report of a series of three evaluations completely led by children, here with the youngest group so…

Started by Laura Hughston

0 Jan 11, 2016

Programme evaluation entirely conducted by children - Zimbabwe

I am happy to share the second report of a series of three evaluations completely led by children. Children beneficiaries of the programme…

Started by Laura Hughston

0 Dec 17, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service