All Discussions Tagged 'evaluation' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Evaluation Consultant for Employment Program

The Freedom Fund (freedomfund.org) is a global non-profit organisation that identifies and invests in the most effective frontline efforts…

Started by Louise Hemfrey

0 Jun 29, 2023

Power framework for analysing how women exercised or influenced power

Colleagues, I thought some of you might find this interesting. It uses an Outcome Harvesting approach but assesses significance by applying…

Started by Barbara Klugman

3 Feb 21, 2022
Reply by Sarita Ranchod

Help - Ex-post projects/evaluation case studies

Dear Rituu and ALL,  I hope this email finds you well in this bad situation.  I am kindly and humbly requesting you to help me.  I am i…

Started by Jaideep Visave

13 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Jaideep Visave

Query: Are agriculture programs supporting women to improve their livelihood?

Dear all,  I would like to draw your attention to the online discussion going on on the EvalForward Community of Practice, copied below. Yo…

Started by Renata Mirulla

5 Jan 15, 2020
Reply by Renata Mirulla

New page on gender analysis on BetterEvaluation

Hope some of you find this useful! Intro states: Whether you are an evaluator or someone commissioning evaluation, any intervention to be e…

Started by Gillian

0 Mar 4, 2019

Call for Proposals- Canadian Evaluation Society- Deadline December 14th

Dear colleagues,  The deadline is coming up December 14th for proposals to present at the Canadian Evaluation Society conference in Halifax…

Started by Sarah Farina

1 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Harriet Adong

Call for Proposals! Canadian Evaluation Society conference- deadline December 14 2018

Dear colleagues,  The call for proposals is now out for the Canadian Evaluation Society conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia (May 26-29 2019)…

Started by Sarah Farina

0 Nov 14, 2018

Using Big Data in evaluation of gender-related work

Dear Colleagues, If anyone is interested to know if and how the Big Data could be used for evaluation,  you may wish to review the findings…

Started by Serdar Bayryyev

3 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Maria Camila Castro

Call for evaluator(s) - deadline 18th December

CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST IN EVALUATION OF THE SECURITY ASSESSMENT IN NORTH AFRICACLOSING DATE: 18 DECEMBER 2017The Security Assessm…

Started by Russell Gasser

0 Nov 30, 2017

Searching for methodologies on measuring empowerment of women and girls

Dear Gender and Evaluation Community My name is Julie Newton and I am working in the Gender Team at the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT) bas…

Started by Julie Newton

17 May 29, 2017
Reply by Mahmuda Rahman Khan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service