Online course on Gender & Eval pilot!

Institute of Social Studies Trust (India) with Support of Ford Foundation piloted the first #Gender and #Evaluation online course in India (29th Jan to 2nd Feb 2018) Online course launching soon. This is for Indian citizens. It was wonderful to work together on this course! Photo courtesy:  Rajib Nandi

Cyberbullying and Social Media Impact Workshop in Mumbi

Join an engaging and experiential workshop discussing the unfurling social media and  its challenges and benefits 

Empowering and Engaging Today’s School Children and Teenagers in the Age of Social Media: For Teachers/School Administrators and School Counselors

TRAINING DATES: February 9th and 10th, 2018, 9:00mam to 5:00 pm (both days)       

VENUE:                  Willingdon Catholic Gym, Church Avenue, Santa Cruz (West), Mumbai

This workshop is timely and relevant, given the multitude of suicides, isolation and mental health struggles among our children and students. It will offer evidence-based tools and techniques that will be easy to apply in classroom and school settings.

http://www.thepositiveoutcomes.com/docs/teacherTrainingIndia_FEB9.pdf

http://thepositiveoutcomes.com/docs/registrationFormTT_FEB9.doc

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Although, I can't attend the workshop myself, as I will be based in Delhi and will move to UK on 10th morning, I will love to know about the project. And, would love to see how I can contribute, considering its potential implications. 

Best wishes

Maheswar 

So happy to hear of your interest Maheswar!

I will certainly share your interest with Laxmi Laxmiparmeswar and Positive Outcome who is helping the event. Maybe we can work out getting some handouts to you. Thanks so much for your interest. We hope to do more of these workshops. If your school or organization is interested we can look at doing one there.

Kind regards

Cynthia

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service