Voices and Values: The Politics of Feminist Evaluation

Edited by Ratna Sudarshan and Rajib Nandi

Available on Amazon

Events

This is a space to post opportunities like grants, vacancies, consultancies, internships, volunteer opportunities, call for proposals, fellowships etc. I invite you to post as a response. Thanks!

Views: 34357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good evening and thank you for the division for information. So long.

Dear Irene

Would be interested and can you please share more details to nindira9@gmail.com

Thank you

Indira

Thanks for the updates and the opportunities shared

Thanks members 

Any opportunity in Gender ,GBV response or prevention work.please contact me .I am at large now.

Consultant opportunity - Endline evaluation of project on violence against women and girls in Kenya and Tanzania

Womankind Worldwide is seeking a consultant or consultants to conduct the final evaluation of a three-year project financed by the UK Department for International Development, which aimed to strengthen local communities’ response to violence against women and girls (VAWG), with particular emphasis on FGM and CEFM.

The project was implemented by two local partners: the Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) Kenya in two sub-counties, Kajiado and Trans Nzoia; and the Women's Legal Aid Centre (WLAC) in one refugee camp and one host community in Kigoma State, Tanzania. The interventions included free legal aid to women in rural, refugee and underprivileged settings, awareness raising and information transfer in their communities and training for local service providers, law enforcers, lawyers and paralegals.

The full terms of reference are attached. Please note there is a mistake in the email address. Applications should be sent to LouiseH@womankind.org.uk.

Applications should be sent to louisem@womankind.org.uk by 4 pm GMT, June 29th.

Womankind_Terms_of_Reference_End_of_Programme_Evaluation_UKAM_12061...

Thanks Rituu for sharing such important Opportunity

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service