Our next Project Monitoring Techniques training will start on the 12th July. The provisional webinar dates are the 16th, 23rd and 30th July and the 6th and 20th August all at 12pm (BST).
This six-week online course brings together tried and tested techniques to design relevant Real-Time Monitoring systems for adaptive projects and programmes.
By learning how data and information can help make evidence based decisions, staff will have the enthusiasm to gather, analyse and use information in their projects while providing quality ongoing formative evaluation for organisation policy makers. Alongside innovative, flexible methods for tracking real-time progress, we show you how to analyse and present data to efficiently manage output progress and the higher outcomes. Both qualitative and quantitative methods will be explored and their powerful combination utilised.
On this course you will learn:
* Open exploration using cognitive mapping
* Strong and agile project theory
* A move to ongoing, formative evaluation
* Use of comparative monitoring in real-time (RTM) at all levels of the results chain
* Internal reviews (ALEX) for qualitative learning
* Design and control of systems at project levels; reflection and guidance from headquarters
You can learn more about our course here. https://www.imainternational.com/training/field-monitoring-techniques
Read this short blog https://www.imainternational.com/media/blogs/how-can-monitoring-data-become-useful-at-the-project-level- where our Senior Consultant, Richard Bond talks about ’’How can Monitoring Data become useful at the project level?”
Course fee: £1250 (excl. VAT)
Add a Comment