This course brings together tried and tested practical techniques to design relevant Real-Time Monitoring systems for adaptive projects and programmes. Alongside innovative, flexible methods for tracking real-time progress, we show you how to analyse and present data to efficiently manage output and outcome progress, to provide quality ongoing formative evaluation for organisation policymakers, and to make evidence-based decisions. Qualitative and quantitative methods will be explored, and their powerful combination utilised. It is essential that participants have a sound existing knowledge of current MEAL practice, and a functional knowledge of basic spreadsheet use (e.g., MS Excel).
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and case examples you will learn how to:
• useful, practical, real time monitoring methods for the whole results chain
• development of your own monitoring systems, refined during one-to-one session with your facilitators
• a plan to help you and your organisation quickly learn and adapt
IMA International facilitators will guide and mentor your
learning process, providing you with:
• Practical exercises and reflection activities
• 4 guided 90-minute group webinars
• Peer group work
• Presentations and video inputs
• Written resources and links
• Relevant case studies
• User-friendly platform for accessing all materials, presentations, and resources, sharing with your peer group, and uploading your regular assignments to a dedicated portfolio
• Scheduled access to mentors
• Personalised mentoring session as 3-month follow up
• Opportunity to apply monitoring tools in your workplace.
You will receive a certificate of completion after completing this training.
You can apply for this course on this link: https://www.tfaforms.com/4903103?tfa_2=7018d0000004uep&tfa_886=Project%20Monitoring%20Techniques%20-%2016th%20October%20-%208th%20December%202023&tfa_890=Online&tfa_888=16/10/2023 ;
Add a Comment