This 8-week online course brings together tried and tested techniques to design relevant Real-Time Monitoring systems for adaptive projects and programmes. By learning how data and information can help make evidence based decisions, staff will have the enthusiasm to gather, analyse and use information
in their projects while providing quality ongoing formative evaluation for organisation policymakers.
Alongside innovative, flexible methods for tracking real-time progress, we show you how to analyse and present data to efficiently manage output progress and the higher outcomes. Both qualitative and quantitative methods will be explored and their powerful combination utilised.
It is essential that participants have a sound existing knowledge of current M&E practice. A functional knowledge of basic spreadsheet use (e.g. MS Excel) would also be useful, you will be working in groups, improving your own project monitoring systems and sharing with your group and tutors.
IMA International facilitators will guide and mentor your learning process, providing you with:
1. Practical exercises and reflection activities
2. 4 guided 90-minute group webinars (recordings made available) & 2 one-to-one sessions with your facilitator
3. Peer group work
4. Presentations and video inputs
5. Written resources and links
6. Relevant case studies
7. User-friendly platform for accessing all materials, presentations and resources, sharing with your peer group and uploading your regular assignments to a dedicated portfolio
8. Scheduled access to mentors
9. Personalised mentoring session within 3 months after the course
10. Opportunity to apply monitoring tools in your workplace.
How long: the 8 week programme will take between 30-40 hours to complete including: contact hours; self-study and reflection; peer and paired work; pre and post course learning.
To secure your place on this training please send in your application on this link:https://www.tfaforms.com/4903103?tfa_2=7018d0000004rVr&tfa_886=Project%20Monitoring%20Techniques%20-%2017th%20October%20-%209th%20December%202022&tfa_890=Online&tfa_888=17/10/2022 ;
Add a Comment