Methodology (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adolescent-Led Review of the Magic Classroom Project and Community Preschool Playgrounds in Cambodia

UNICEF Cambodia recently completed its first Adolescent-Led Review! This review looked at Magic Classroom, a health, nutrition as well as o…

Started by Erica Mattellone

2 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Harriet Adong

Gender Transformative Evaluation In Context

Earlier this month I had the pleasure of attending EvalFest 2018, and in particular the session on gender transformative evaluations. I lef…

Started by Devyani Srinivasan

12 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Keri Culver

evaluation of projects on gender mainstreaming

Dear All I am looking for examples of evaluation reports of gender mainstreaming projects / programmes. Could you share your experiences /…

Started by amarsanaa

2 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Looking for gender audit models

Hi folks: A colleague of mine is conducting a gender audit of a non-gender focused NGOs.  Do any of you know of good gender audit models/me…

Started by Susana Fried

2 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by Ranjani K.Murthy

Trainings on Equity- focused & Gender-Responsive Evaluation: what have we learned & how can we improve?

We, in the EvalGender+ management group, are reaching out  to understand what has worked in trainings on Equity focused and Gender Responsi…

Started by Rituu B Nanda

12 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Cutting-Edge M&E: A Guide for Practitioners Online Course

We would like to say thank all our students for participating in our Cutting-Edge M&E: A Guide for Practitioners course and providing s…

Started by Hugues Juillerat

0 Nov 22, 2017

Calling Londoners: Gender and Evidence roundtable Thursday October 5th 15:30

Calling all Gender and EBPM people. On Think Tanks and the Overseas Development Institute are hosting a round-table this Thursday at 15:30…

Started by Josephine Tsui

5 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Josephine Tsui

Seeking Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Frameworks - specifically for studying Inclusive Governance and Disaster Resilience

Dear Members, I am seeking you support for frameworks for two study topics - (i) Issues and challenges in Inclusive Governance (national, g…

Started by Meeta S. Pradhan

5 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Leaving no one behind in climate change / environment evaluations

Dear Colleagues, I am looking for a few good examples of gender and inclusion-responsive evaluations in the climate change or environment s…

Started by Heather Bryant

9 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Heather Bryant

Searching for methodologies on measuring empowerment of women and girls

Dear Gender and Evaluation Community My name is Julie Newton and I am working in the Gender Team at the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT) bas…

Started by Julie Newton

17 May 29, 2017
Reply by Mahmuda Rahman Khan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service