Resources (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training kit on participatory spatial information management and communication

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd share this useful link with you all...it has modules you can use to learn about Participatory Geographic I…

Started by Inem K. Chahal

1 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Examples of Use of Gender Analytical Frameworks

Dear Friends, Greetings! I am a Professor at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai and Hyderabad, India. I have been teaching a cou…

Started by Lakshmi Lingam

0 Aug 16, 2016

Mapping of activities/institutions/capacities in Evaluations with equity & equality focus

I am co-chairing the Capacity Building Task Force of EvalGender+ management group. We aim to map the existing activities/institutions/cap…

Started by Rashmi Agrawal

6 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Organizational partnerships for gender equality

Could anyone recommend any resources (ideally academic literature) on good practices for organizational partnerships conducive to gender eq…

Started by Emmanuel Trepanier

5 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Guidelines for Integrating Gender into M&E Framework and System Assessment

Hello All USAID's MEASURE Evaluation Project recently developed new guidelines for integrating gender into an M&E framework and system…

Started by Debra Prosnitz

6 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Annastacia Nthenya Olembo

I am looking for a good sample of FGDs, Male or females. Do you have suggestions?

I am looking for a good sample of FGDs, Male or females. Do you have suggestions?

Started by Youssef Almustafa

2 May 23, 2016
Reply by Eddah Kanini

Utilization-Focused Evaluation and Gender

Hola a todos: Me gustaría saber si alguien tiene ejemplos de evaluaciones en las que hayan utilizado el enfoque UFE (Utilization-Focused E…

Started by JAQUELINE MEZA

8 Apr 28, 2016

Outcomes for Money (OxM): an unorthodox Analysis of Value for Money

Hi everyone I'd like to share  this short learning paper describes this experimental methodology takes a fresh look at the notion of value…

Started by Laura Hughston

0 Apr 25, 2016

Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance (DRG) Research and Innovations Grants

IIE, on behalf of USAID’s Center of Excellence in Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance (DRG Center), invites applications from research…

Started by Fabiola Amariles

0 Apr 8, 2016

Resources on gender aware Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation

Dear Members, I would like to review and put together a resource pack of papers/reports on gender-aware MLE approaches, that might be usefu…

Started by Rituu B Nanda

9 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Rajib Nandi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service