SDGs (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

quick poverty assessment tools

Dear community members I will be going on a project design mission where I will need to do quick assessments of poverty levels in many vill…

Started by Judith D'Souza

18 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Pramod Sharma

African Evaluation Association Conference 2014

Can I find members of this group that will be attending AfrEA Conference 2014 in Cameroon (March 3-7, 2014).

Started by Taiwo Adesoba

2 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Taiwo Adesoba

Restoring the Skewed Sex Ratio: An Analysis of Incentives Based Schemes for the Girl Child in Haryana.

Dear all,  Greetings! I would like to share abstract of my study i conducted in Haryana in 2010. Your valuable comments are welcome.   The…

Started by Ruchi Gaur

3 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Ruchi Gaur

Parliamentarians Forum for Development Evaluation publishes “Mapping Status of National Evaluation Policies” final report.

Parliamentarians Forum for Development Evaluation publishes “Mapping Status of National Evaluation Policies” final report. “Mapping Status…

Started by Asela Kalugampitiya

0 Dec 17, 2013

Call for Proposal:Evaluation of Gender Project in India

Hi HealthBridge Foundation of Canada is looking for consultants to undertake evaluation of the  project; implemented by EFICOR in Jharkha…

Started by Phaeba Abraham

3 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Phaeba Abraham

Call for Proposal: Final Evaluation of the Gender Project

1311%20HRNS%20AF_ToRs%20Evaluation%20of%20Gender%20Approach%20Uganda.docx Dear All,  Greetings from Hanns R. Neumann Stiftung Africa! Hanns…

Started by FortunatePaska

2 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by susmita mukherjee

Distance Learning Program for Health Officers, Program Managers & Project Coordinators

Greetings from Public Health Foundation of India!!   It's our pleasure to inform you that IIPH-Gandhinagar is offering A Distance Learning…

0 Nov 7, 2013

Nepal National M&E guidelines

Please find attached National M&E guidelines established by the planning commission of Nepal. Very interesting document which can be he…

0 Nov 7, 2013

7th AfrEA International Conference

Dear all,   The Board of the African Evaluation Association (AfrEA – www.afrea.org) and the Network of Networks of Impact Evaluation (NONIE…

1 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

EvalPartners Innovative Challenge call for equity & gender proposals

EvalPartners announces a call for suggestions of innovative ideas for promoting equity-focused and gender-responsive evaluations.  As descr…

0 Oct 26, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service