SDGs (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Statement of Sri Lanka PM on NEP

Dear All, On 7th June Prime Minister of Sri Lanka made an important statement at the parliament regarding the National Evaluation Policy. P…

Started by Asela Kalugampitiya

0 Jun 9, 2018

Skills development training: How to create effective presentations using modern design principles

Hello everyone, Hope you are all doing well today. I wanted to let you know about a training that I'm going to conduct next week. If you've…

Started by Echo Rivera

1 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

3ie Delhi Evidence Week conference, 19-20 April 2018, The Sheraton, New Delhi

3ie is turning 10 in May. We have learned a lot about what it takes to produce high-quality evidence that is useful for decision-making. Fo…

Started by Durgadas Menon

1 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Sanghamitra Dhar

3ie’s EGM platform is now open access

Greetings from 3ie! Mapping evidence is now easier than ever before We are pleased to announce that our online, interactive evidence gap ma…

Started by Durgadas Menon

0 Mar 6, 2018

Essential metrics for assessing sex & gender integration in health research proposals involving human participants

Useful article: FYI Essential metrics for assessing sex & gender integration in health research proposals involving human participants…

Started by Dr Valentine J Gandhi

0 Jan 12, 2018

Books on collaborative methods in international development evaluation

Hello All! Recently I was asked to compile a list of authors / books I find useful in informing my work on collaborative methods in evaluat…

Started by Akashi Kaul

3 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Janet Congues

MENA Women's Access to Justice Phase 2 Final Evaluation

Hi everyone, we are looking for an experienced evaluator to support a mixed-methods evaluation of this complex women's rights programme in…

Started by Rosa Garwood

0 Oct 19, 2017

Household Planning tool in agricultural value chains

Hi Everyone, Can anybody refer me to a simple household planning tool for use at farmer household level in commodity value chains with a v…

Started by Elaine Jones

0 Sep 11, 2017

Webinar: "Accelerating African approaches to advocacy: From conversation to action. A debate with African advocates "

Register here

Started by Raymond Obare

0 Aug 14, 2017

Gender and Theory of Change. Women victims of trafficking

It is a pleasure to greet you. I write because I am doing an evaluation through the Theory of Change. I would like to know if you have refe…

Started by Irene García Palud

14 May 31, 2017
Reply by Anja Wolsky

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service