Ranjani K.Murthy's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sille I would think a good place to explore would be UN Women.  In Asia, there…"

Ranjani K.Murthy replied Sep 9, 2015 to Do you have a question on gender and equity-focused evaluation?

9 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Sille Jansen

"Eva do look at the 12 box framework developed by oxfam novib- it also looks at insti…"

Ranjani K.Murthy replied Aug 13, 2015 to Do you have a question on gender and equity-focused evaluation?

9 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Sille Jansen

"Dear Eva Please look at the toolkit on non discrimination in emergencies by Save the…"

Ranjani K.Murthy replied Jul 13, 2015 to Do you have a question on gender and equity-focused evaluation?

9 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Sille Jansen

"Asela Thanks! And all the best. I hope there is a panel on gender and equity issues…"

Ranjani K.Murthy replied Jun 15, 2015 to Official Launching of EvalJordan, and conduction the Jordan Evaluation Days

3 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Dilipsing Bayas

"Try Global Fund For Women for support for this. Google them. Change Matrix that they…"

Ranjani K.Murthy replied Mar 5, 2015 to Foundations that fund evaluation research

10 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by חמוטל גורי

"Dear Gideon  I think this method is great, as unless input and processes are in plac…"

Ranjani K.Murthy replied May 29, 2014 to project follow-up method (Expert evaluation needed)

2 May 29, 2014
Reply by Ranjani K.Murthy

"Dear John I feel peer sharing of how somebody from the same mileu has has given by…"

Ranjani K.Murthy replied May 29, 2014 to Model Interventions in Alcoholism and Challenges in Evaluation

3 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Bayiwayi  You may like to include gender and diversity indicators while monitor…"

Ranjani K.Murthy replied Mar 27, 2014 to Monitoring Tools

7 Mar 27, 2014

"Hi judith. nice to see you here. I think I used this in WB when you were there with…"

Ranjani K.Murthy replied Feb 4, 2014 to quick poverty assessment tools

18 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Pramod Sharma

"Dear Jahnvi Thanks for your comments. On consolidation tabulate, and say 'this many…"

Ranjani K.Murthy replied Apr 15, 2013 to Body Mapping and Mapping of Control over Body

15 Apr 26, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service