Gender & Eval Community- Year of Evaluation'2015

Marco Segone, A K Shiva Kumar & Yamini Atmavilas in front of the Gender & Evaluation community poster in Jan 2015- first event in the Year of Evaluation held in Delhi.

Rituu B Nanda's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (371) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a lot Sara, Shamsa and Yulia for your quick response to Madhumita."

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 17 to Diversity and Leadership in the COVID-19 Response”.

14 Mar 17
Reply by madhumita sarkar

" webinar “How to create a gender responsive pandemic plan: addressing the secondary…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 11 to Webinar recordings/presentations

6 Apr 22
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thanks to Caspar Merkle for sharing! UN Women Webinar on 25 Feb 2021 “Evaluation Les…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 10 to Webinar recordings/presentations

6 Apr 22
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Am very pleased to see this opportunity as so many young or emerging evaluation prof…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 18 to Research and Evaluation Internship

3 Feb 19
Reply by May-Mei Lee

"Hi Jaya, You might like to refer to this discussion on behaviour change https://gend…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Dec 9, 2020 to Measurement of demonstration’ of roles and behaviours that challenge gender stereotype

2 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by Jaya Srivastava

"Thanks Anirban, Geteneh, Michael, Moshood, Pramod, and Shankar for your prompt respo…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Dec 7, 2020 to Seeking insights into how to measure behavioural change

21 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by Kaleab Kebede Haile

"Hi Kaleab, One approach which has worked in my experience is outcome harvesting. Out…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Dec 4, 2020 to Seeking insights into how to measure behavioural change

21 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by Kaleab Kebede Haile

"Hi Sheila, I am very interested in your work. How can I learn from you? Thanks"

Rituu B Nanda replied Aug 20, 2020 to Help - Ex-post projects/evaluation case studies

13 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by Jaideep Visave

"M&E Ecosystem- adding to what Yatin has shared, I would like to emphasise the im…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Aug 13, 2020 to M&E Ecosystem

4 Sep 2, 2020
Reply by Vidhya Shanker

"Aug/20  Equity-focused and gender transformative OM principles and practices  https:…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Aug 10, 2020 to Webinar recordings/presentations

6 Apr 22
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service