Rituu B Nanda's Discussions (426)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"Response from Linkedin group Monitoring and Evaluation Professionals Anca Simion, S…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Apr 10, 2015 to Looking for experiences: Interdependence of Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Response from Romeo B. Santos, Ph D on MandENEWS Yahoo group Hi Rituu, Attached are…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Apr 10, 2015 to Looking for experiences: Interdependence of Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thanks Minal. Who uses this data? Is it used for learning? If yes what is the proces…"

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Hi Ann, Thanks for sharing your experience. I can relate to this experience as I hav…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Apr 9, 2015 to Looking for experiences: Interdependence of Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thanks Michele for the example. I loved it!  It reaffirmed my own experience of enga…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Apr 9, 2015 to Looking for experiences: Interdependence of Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Michele, Thanks for sharing your experience in detail. Please could you share a…"

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thanks for sharing. Do you have a gender and equity component in your course?"

Rituu B Nanda replied Apr 9, 2015 to IRMA Impact Evaluation Summer School, 18 - 23 May, 2015

1 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Awesome pearls of wisom!! Am honoured to learn from you. Appreciation to you and you…"

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Minal, do you see a link between monitoring, evaluation and learning? if yes, what i…"

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thanks for this great experience, Anthony. So what I take away from this is by engag…"

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service