Rituu B Nanda's Discussions (426)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is a response from Linkedin...Thanks to Melinda for sharing! Melinda Pavin Inde…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Nov 6, 2014 to Can anyone share with me "global standards and best practices for tracking and responding to gender inequality and SGBV in MDAs".

6 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by ATINUKE ODUKOYA

"Thanks for posting Asela!"

Rituu B Nanda replied Nov 5, 2014 to New book on National Evaluation Policies now available for free downl

1 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Hi Atinuke,  What does Mdas stand for? What will you use this literature for? This w…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Nov 3, 2014 to Can anyone share with me "global standards and best practices for tracking and responding to gender inequality and SGBV in MDAs".

6 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by ATINUKE ODUKOYA

"Dear Asela, Thanks for sharing yet another valuable resource. You are a huge asset t…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Oct 29, 2014 to Evaluation resources from South Africa

2 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by NIHAL FAHMY

"Thank you for sharing Maryam!"

Rituu B Nanda replied Sep 14, 2014 to September Issue of the Network for Peacebuilding Evaluation Newsletter

1 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Hi Krinna, Our views match! If evaluation is participatory, the findings should be p…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Aug 30, 2014 to Seeking ideas for innovative presentation

6 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Krinna Shah

"This is wonderful news! Congratulations to you and your team."

Rituu B Nanda replied Aug 22, 2014 to National Parliamentarian Forum on Development Evaluation policy in Nepal

1 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"I found a list of tips on making potent presentations. This is courtesy AEA. http://…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Aug 17, 2014 to Seeking ideas for innovative presentation

6 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Krinna Shah

"Dear John, I worked with drug users in Nagaland where we used a strength-based appro…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Jun 30, 2014 to Model Interventions in Alcoholism and Challenges in Evaluation

3 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thanks Fazal!"

Rituu B Nanda replied May 22, 2014 to MSI Afghanistan programme evaluation

1 May 22, 2014
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service