All Discussions Tagged 'Evaluation' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cutting-Edge M&E: A Guide for Practitioners Online Course

We would like to say thank all our students for participating in our Cutting-Edge M&E: A Guide for Practitioners course and providing s…

Started by Hugues Juillerat

0 Nov 22, 2017

Gender-Transformative Evaluation Frameworks- REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

Greetings from India The Institute of Social Studies Trust is putting together on-line course on Gender-Transformation Evaluation in India.…

Started by Ranjani K.Murthy

5 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Julia Espinosa

Seeking information on Gender and Evaluation Online Courses

Hello all. I am Anweshaa Ghosh, currently working as a Research analyst with ISST, New Delhi. We have begun to work on an Online Course of…

Started by Anweshaa Ghosh

9 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Jessica F

Peace Building Progr EVALUATION OPPORTUNITY - UN Women Liberia CO

Dear all,   UN Women Liberia is looking for qualified individuals to carry out the End-Term Evaluation of its Peacebuilding Programme. The…

Started by Milica Radivojevic Turnic

0 Aug 5, 2017

AEA Call for Proposals: Deadline March 16, 2017

Dear Gender and Evaluation Colleagues,  Greetings. The TIG is planning our proposal strategy for the AEA conference which will be held in W…

Started by Jane Whynot

0 Mar 3, 2017

Your 'BEST' experience of engaging communities & stakeholders in Evaluation?

Dear all, The Participation Evaluation and are we listening task force is working to have a deeper understand of participatory evaluations.…

Started by Josephine Tsui

9 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Utilization-Focused Evaluation and Gender

Hola a todos: Me gustaría saber si alguien tiene ejemplos de evaluaciones en las que hayan utilizado el enfoque UFE (Utilization-Focused E…

Started by JAQUELINE MEZA

8 Apr 28, 2016

Evaluation Policy of South Asian Countries

Dear friends Those who have the (draft/final) evaluation policy of one/several South Asian countries, can you please share the same. I am…

Started by Ranjani K.Murthy

4 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Ranjani K.Murthy

Evaluations of advocacy capacity-building &training programs

The International Women's Health Coalition (IWHC) is mapping advocacy capacity-building opportunities. We are interested in learning about…

Started by Marielle Coutrix

0 Jan 12, 2016

Children as young as 11 conducting Programme evaluation - Kenya

I am happy to share the third and final report of a series of three evaluations completely led by children, here with the youngest group so…

Started by Laura Hughston

0 Jan 11, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service