All Discussions Tagged 'Gender' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advocating/Promoting Gender and Social Equity for inclusion into developing countries' Evaluation policies and Legal framework is largely critical to their SDGs Success

It seems most developing nations are still coming to terms with Challenges and Lessons Learnt from their MDGs Implementation Years.  The re…

Started by JAMES OMORUYI OBAKPOLOR

0 Aug 26, 2016

Examples of Use of Gender Analytical Frameworks

Dear Friends, Greetings! I am a Professor at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai and Hyderabad, India. I have been teaching a cou…

Started by Lakshmi Lingam

0 Aug 16, 2016

Mapping of activities/institutions/capacities in Evaluations with equity & equality focus

I am co-chairing the Capacity Building Task Force of EvalGender+ management group. We aim to map the existing activities/institutions/cap…

Started by Rashmi Agrawal

6 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

E.CONSULTATION: EVALUATION DES ODD AVEC DES LENTILLES AXEES SUR L'EQUITE ET SENSIBLES A L'EGALITE DU GENRE

E-Consultation Multipartite: Personne n’est laissé pour compte. L’évaluation des ODD avec des lentilles sensibles aux questions d’équité et…

Started by Mahamadou Yacouba

5 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by LOYE Alexis Salvador

Children as young as 11 conducting Programme evaluation - Kenya

I am happy to share the third and final report of a series of three evaluations completely led by children, here with the youngest group so…

Started by Laura Hughston

0 Jan 11, 2016

Evaluation Led by Children - Report available

I am happy to share the first report of a series of three evaluations completely led by children. In this report I describe the process tha…

Started by Laura Hughston

5 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Complementing Gender Analysis Methods

The existing gender analysis frameworks start with a premise that men and women are equal and should be treated equally. These frameworks…

Started by Anant Kumar

6 May 26, 2015
Reply by Minal Mehta

Four steps to more gender-responsive evaluations

Marco Segone - Director, Independent Evaluation Office, at UN Women, the UN entity for gender equality and women's empowerment, and Co-Chai…

Started by Asela Kalugampitiya

0 Sep 10, 2014

Shaping the 2016-2020 Global Evaluation Agenda

Join the networked global multi-stakeholders consultative processes to frame the future priorities of the global evaluation community http:…

Started by Asela Kalugampitiya

0 Jul 28, 2014

Randomized Control Trials through a Gender lens

On 19th July 2013, the Institute of Social Studies Trust (ISST), hosted a reflection session on ‘Randomized Control Trials and Gender’, at…

Started by Akanksha Babbar

6 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Shankar Talwar

RSS

© 2019   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service