All Discussions Tagged 'Gender' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gender & Evaluation Experts - South Asia

Hello !  The Community of Evaluators South Asia is initiating a special interest group called GENSA - Gender and Evaluation Network South A…

Started by Payal Mulchandani

1 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Md. Irfan Hossain

Calling Londoners: Gender and Evidence roundtable Thursday October 5th 15:30

Calling all Gender and EBPM people. On Think Tanks and the Overseas Development Institute are hosting a round-table this Thursday at 15:30…

Started by Josephine Tsui

5 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Josephine Tsui

Gender-Transformative Evaluation Frameworks- REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

Greetings from India The Institute of Social Studies Trust is putting together on-line course on Gender-Transformation Evaluation in India.…

Started by Ranjani K.Murthy

5 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Julia Espinosa

Seeking information on Gender and Evaluation Online Courses

Hello all. I am Anweshaa Ghosh, currently working as a Research analyst with ISST, New Delhi. We have begun to work on an Online Course of…

Started by Anweshaa Ghosh

9 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Jessica F

Promoting Gender Equality and Social Inclusion in the Workforce by Private Sector

Dear Members, We, the World University Service of Canada (WUSC) in Sri Lanka working with skills training and employment in identified job…

Started by Puvaneswary Ponniah

8 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Puvaneswary Ponniah

Advocating/Promoting Gender and Social Equity for inclusion into developing countries' Evaluation policies and Legal framework is largely critical to their SDGs Success

It seems most developing nations are still coming to terms with Challenges and Lessons Learnt from their MDGs Implementation Years.  The re…

Started by JAMES OMORUYI OBAKPOLOR

0 Aug 26, 2016

Examples of Use of Gender Analytical Frameworks

Dear Friends, Greetings! I am a Professor at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai and Hyderabad, India. I have been teaching a cou…

Started by Lakshmi Lingam

0 Aug 16, 2016

Mapping of activities/institutions/capacities in Evaluations with equity & equality focus

I am co-chairing the Capacity Building Task Force of EvalGender+ management group. We aim to map the existing activities/institutions/cap…

Started by Rashmi Agrawal

6 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

E.CONSULTATION: EVALUATION DES ODD AVEC DES LENTILLES AXEES SUR L'EQUITE ET SENSIBLES A L'EGALITE DU GENRE

E-Consultation Multipartite: Personne n’est laissé pour compte. L’évaluation des ODD avec des lentilles sensibles aux questions d’équité et…

Started by Mahamadou Yacouba

5 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by LOYE Alexis Salvador

Children as young as 11 conducting Programme evaluation - Kenya

I am happy to share the third and final report of a series of three evaluations completely led by children, here with the youngest group so…

Started by Laura Hughston

0 Jan 11, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service