All Discussions Tagged 'gender' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Request for case studies on gender equality and climate change mitigation in agrifood systems

Dear G&E community, I’m currently working with IRRI for a scoping study on gender equality and climate mitigation technologies and prac…

Started by Dr Katie Tavenner

0 Jul 14, 2023

Gender Equality Measurement - Call for Abstracts

Dear EvalGender members,  The International Sociological Association's World Congress of Sociology will be held in Melbourne Australia from…

Started by Dolgion Aldar

0 Sep 27, 2022

Good example of a Theory of Change for an aid agency's Gender policy.

Hi all I have been asked to find an example of "good" Theory of Change that describes how a bilateral aid agency's gender policy is expecte…

Started by Rick Davies

12 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by Aniela Batschari

New resource: LGBTQ2S+ inclusion in research & evaluation

Hi all, hope you're keeping well and safe! I've been working with some colleagues on authoring a practical resource related to LGBTQ2S+ equ…

Started by Chloe Halpenny

0 Jun 9, 2021

Diversity and Leadership in the COVID-19 Response”.

I seek your views on the following:  1. Importance of diverse leadership teams in achieving improved outcomes 2.Opportunities for promoting…

Started by madhumita sarkar

14 Mar 17, 2021
Reply by madhumita sarkar

Looking for local academics/researchers: Pro-bono interview on the effects of COVID-19 on gender equality gains in selected countries in the Middle East

Hello Rituu and network members, My name is Alexandra Santillana and work at Canada’s Ministry of Global Affairs as a Senior Evaluator Offi…

Started by Alexandra Santillana

0 Aug 21, 2020

Hiring Around the World

Hi fellow Gender and Evaluation community, We read your posts and heard you. We know that some of us have been greatly affected: our healt…

Started by Judi Rhee Alloway

0 Jul 28, 2020

Resources on COVID and Gender / ressources genre et covid / recursos género y covid

Dear all, cher·e tout•e le monde, querid@s, I am compiling in a collaborative manner, a list of articles on gender and covid (FR, Eng Spani…

Started by claudy vouhe

14 Jul 4, 2020
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Recommendations to ensure that VOPEs are gender responsive and promote gender responsive evaluation

Dear colleagues, In preparation for several global and regional VOPE events this fall, we are doing a needs assessment of how to ensure tha…

Started by Svetlana Negroustoueva

10 Jun 15, 2020
Reply by Svetlana Negroustoueva

Seeking help on using Telephone survey for data collection

Seeking help to do a short study on the gendered impact of COVID-19 on women workers in the informal sector Dear All, We, a group of re…

Started by Ayesha Datta

16 May 23, 2020
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service