All Discussions Tagged 'gender' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Practical lessons from gender audit of an education sector plan in Lao PDR - free e-prints

Hi All There are 50 free e-prints of this article available. Abstract In 2013, Laos Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES) commissioned a…

Started by Jan Edwards

0 Dec 13, 2015

Are you attending IDEAS Global Assembly

Dear Members, IDEAS is an independent association of evaluation professionals, those interested in evaluation, and those who seek to bring…

Started by Rituu B Nanda

7 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Aida Orgocka

Macro evaluation of DFID's Empowerment and Accountability and Strategic Vision for Girls and Women policy frame‏s

I'm working with Itad to share the findings of the recently launched macro evaluations of DFID's work on Empowerment and Accountability and…

Started by Clare Gorman

2 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Fanny Chirisa

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS, INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS: EQUAL WORLD EQUAL SPACES

Call for Papers from academicians, practitioners, at www. wwhi.in , please Register Now, to attend / present a paper at this very prestig…

Started by Amita Sahaya

0 Apr 15, 2015

Women's roles and rights in different contexts

I cam across the current quarterly report of the Woodrow Wilson Center in Washington, DC: Women in the Middle East This is a new publicatio…

Started by Tessie Catsambas

1 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Maha el said

gender,disability and evaluation

I was wondering if there is anyone in this Forum who can fund/implement a third party evaluation of Youth4Jobs work in training girls with…

Started by Meera Shenoy

0 Apr 3, 2015

Seeking ideas for innovative presentation

Dear Members, Me and my colleague Rituu B. Nanda from ISST are going to present in Australasian Evaluation Conference 8 - 12 September, 201…

Started by Rajib Nandi

6 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Krinna Shah

quick poverty assessment tools

Dear community members I will be going on a project design mission where I will need to do quick assessments of poverty levels in many vill…

Started by Judith D'Souza

18 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Pramod Sharma

Call for Expert Interviewees

Dear G&E Group Platform members, let me take the opportunity to ask this knowledgeable and resourceful community for a bit of help.  Cu…

Started by Ela Karinas Gerthnerova

9 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Soniya Billore

Two resources from CIVICUS

Here are two resources that the community may find useful:Guidelines for Gender mainstreaming in project stages<civicus.org/news-and-res…

Started by Robin Beecroft

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service