Dear All,

I am Maulik, and I am the founder of Trestle Research and Consulting firm (trestle.co.in) and based out of Gujarat (India). We help the researchers and the social organizations by bridging the technological gaps for collecting high-quality data and better evaluation of their social programs. We also support the India operations of SurveyCTO (the leading mobile data collection platform for researchers and professionals working in offline settings).

I am a member of the Evaluation Community of India (ECOI), and we are excited to announce that we are initiating the Gujarat State Chapter. The main goal of the state chapter is to regularly meet and make a network of the local evaluation/development professionals in the state and to share their M&E learnings and journey.

If you are based in Gujarat (India) or nearby state and interested in joining the Gujarat state chapter then, please drop me a mail at maulik@trestle.co.in. If you are not an ECOI member, then you can fill up the attached (below) membership form along with its fees and become a member today.  

Looking forward to meeting you! Thanks!

Best,

Maulik

ECOI_INDIVIDUAL_REGISTRATION_FORM_NEW_2019.docx

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Maulik

Congratulations. 

I notice the form attached. I am in Mumbai. Is this the form for the membership of ECOI in other states also? How do we send the fees?

Melita

Dear Melita,

Thanks for the wishes! We successfully launched the Gujarat State chapter yesterday.

Yes, the membership form (attached above) is a common membership form for all states. On the last page of the form, you will find the bank account details of ECOI. You can do a NEFT bank transfer or send a DD to pay for the membership. If you have any more questions, feel free to call me at +91 901 644 6622 (Ext 2).

Thanks,

Maulik

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service