Dear Colleagues,

Greetings!

I am a board member of the International Association of Community Development (IACD). The next  IACD’s Practice Insights magazine will focus on the ways that community development practitioners are
enabling communities to combat climate change.

The editors received a number of interesting abstracts with great potential for being turned into excellent articles, but we need more in order to have a viable edition.  We know there is a wealth of current community
development practices supporting climate action.I am reaching if you can share any interesting projects.
The call for abstracts is attached for you to share with potential contributors. The deadline for finished articles as  is 31st Oct and submission of abstracts is 30th Sep.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks a lot.

Warm regards,
Rituu

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings Rituu? Kindly where is the application link?

Hi, Rituu: 

Did not see the abstract link with your notification. Kindly provide. 

Thanks,

Salil

Hi Rituu,

Observed the last date of submission was 1st August 2022. When is the extended deadline?

Hi Dr Sumoni, the revised deadline is 31st October for finished articles, and for submission for abstracts by 30 September.

Hi All, in my message if you move your cursor over this Call for Abstracts - Practice Insights - Climate change issue you will find the link to the call.

Many thanks Rituu! And thanks also for the nice process of membership of this group. The IACD topic would be of interest, and would share a draft abstract soon - glad the timeline has been advanced!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service