Call for an African Francophone Evaluator to conduct a CSOs Study in Africa

A team of evaluators are working together to submit a proposal in response to the TOR from Forus on CSOs Study in Africa. We are looking for an African Francophone evaluator with experience in qualitative evaluations to join our team. If you are interested please send a mail to Idoteyin Ezirim through the address send2teyin@yahoo.com by latest 30th of July 2019. For more details on the study, you can read the TOR using this link: 

Study%20of%20Civil%20Society%20in%20Africa.docx

Views: 288

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Idoteyin, I an an African Francophone Evaluator and I'm eager to join the team.
Best,
Jean-Marie

Dear Jean-Marie

Thanks you for your interest in joining our team for the study of CSOs in Africa. We are writing to inform you that the selection of the team for this study has been completed. We hope to collaborate with you on other studies soon.
Best regards

Hello Idoteyin, I am an African Francophone from Rwanda and  Evaluator and I am willing to join the team. 

Thanks and best regards, 

Joseph 

Dear Joseph

Thanks you for your interest in joining our team for the study of CSOs in Africa. We are writing to inform you that the selection of the team for this study has been completed. We hope to collaborate with you on other studies soon.
Best regards

RSS

© 2019   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service