Registration EvalFest

Kenya Launches M&E Champions Network

Photo courtesy: Eddah Kanini

Events

This is a space to post opportunities like grants, vacancies, consultancies, internships, volunteer opportunities, call for proposals, fellowships etc. I invite you to post as a response. Thanks!

Views: 62661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rituu thats great that you've created separate category for 'vacancies' . is it also possible that 'vacancy is added in your home page too as a separate page : 

main... invite.... .. groups..   vacancy.

right now it is still confusing to find/locate vacancy/consulting assignments.

thanks.

I agree with Olin. It might be good to have a separate section for 'Vacancies' . Its quite confusing the way it is. 

Thank you. 

Attention G&E Community: If you are interested in short-term consultancy assignments and the opportunity to work with top international development donors, NGOs & research institutes, please consider submitting your CVs to the expert consultant database with Includovate- an exciting new research incubator and social enterprise committed to high quality feminist research! Link is here: https://www.includovate.com/register-with-our-consultant-talent-pool/

Kind regards,

Dr. Katie Tavenner

Thanks so much for posting this. I just submitted my CV after reading about the amazing work you are doing at Includovate.

Kind regards,

Lori Sudderth

Dear Katie, 

Many thanks for this post and information. Do you offer remote work assignments?

Best regards,

Pamela

HI Dr Katie

I have uploaded my CV on the site mentioned. Looking forwards to interacting with you and your team on possible work.

Cheers

Judith

I am interested. I have sent my CV

Dera Dr. Katie,

Thank you very much sharing.

Best Regards,

Dr. Baoubadi Atozou

Thanks for that great work. It will make it easy to access the opportunities.  

This is really very good. Much appreciated. All the best. Regards, Banasree

Good Day Rituu

Please be informed that I am interested in any post that suits my profile and resume. I have attached my ID Copy and CV. Thank you.

Attachments:

Where are the vacancies/consulting listed. Please advise. Thank you!

Pamela

RSS

© 2020   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service