Thank you for opportunity share
Thank you for sharing opportunities consistently. If you have any opportunity in Gender Specialist positions please share me.
Integrity Global are recruiting for two new posts within our London-based team which delivers evaluation and learning services to the UK Prosperity Fund. See details below.
The application deadline for both roles is 21 Feb 2020.
Content Manager (mat leave, 9 months with possibility of extension), London-based, staff role. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent technical writing / editing skills, and 8+ years’ experience in journalism, communications, technical writing, or a comparable role.
• Experience in drafting content in a range of different formats, and for different audiences, e.g. gained in a marketing communications role.
• Excellent knowledge of digital publishing technologies, and experience working with IT technical teams.
• Ideally have knowledge of international development issues including evaluation and learning terminology.
• Confidence to engage at a senior level with stakeholders in UK and HMG country offices.
Content Officer, London-based, staff role. Minimum 5 years of experience.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting online community management ideally for audiences of geographically dispersed stakeholders.
• Planning and running events or meetings, both face-to-face and online including using webinar, teleconferencing, live streaming or chat technologies to support this
• Contributing to or managing a website or digital or social community, including managing a mailing list and/or database and encouraging members to post content to a site
• Troubleshooting technical and/or user issues in a timely and responsive manner
• Using a content management system – especially a wiki-based one - to organise and upload content (eg. Google Analytics, Word Press)
More information on the project these roles support can be found at:
Camino gGmbH (Berlin) is seeking a feminist researcher for an evaluation project in Haiti on gender effects of the self-help group approach promoted by an international development NGO.
Evaluation Analyst, UNFPA Evaluation Office, New York, P-2
Please find below the link to a vacancy announcement for a P2 Evaluation Analyst position. This position will be based at the Evaluation Office of UNFPA (in NY). Much appreciated if you could forward to your networks and individually to any qualified candidates that you think might be interested - https://www.unfpa.org/jobs/evaluation-analyst-evaluation-office-new...
UNEP Vacancy: Mid-Term Review of the Green Growth Knowledge Platform project
UNEP is looking for consultants to support the Mid-Term Review of the Green Growth Knowledge Platform project. The review is tentatively scheduled from April to December 2020.
You may find more information on the job posting in the following link: https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=131717.
F3E and Planète Enfants & Développement are caling for applicants for an evaluation of the effects of the strategy implemented by the subprogram “Emanciper et Protéger” (To Emancipate and Protect): gender equality and the protection of women in two regions of Nepal.
This call for expressions of interest is intended to find qualified consultants. At the end of this call for expression of interest, a pre-selection will be made, then a restricted call for contenders will be launched with the pre-selected consultants, on the basis of the finalized terms of reference of the evaluation, in French and English. Offers may be submitted in French or English. At that point, the résumé of the consultant wishing to be the head of the mission is required. If a consultant team is proposed, sending the résumé of the associated consultant(s) is not required at this stage of the call for expressions of interest, but it is nevertheless encouraged. If you wish to express your interest, please send your résumé by email before Sunday, March 1 at midnight (French time) to the simultaneous attention of: Armelle Barré, F3E: email@example.com and Stéphanie Selle, PE&D: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is required that you attach an updated résumé to your application in which you will have highlighted the specific elements which you consider relevant to the assessment of your expression of interest and to the framework of this study.
You can have further information in the attached document.
Thank you all !
World Vision International in Cambodia is seeking a consultant to undertake mid-term evaluation of The Micro-franchised Agricultural Service Expanded project Phase 2 (MASE 2), funded by the Australian Government through World Vision Australia. See the link below for more details on the request for expression from consultant, and note that the deadline is being extended by another week. Please circulate to your network.