MRT-16-030- Expert Needed: EU Project Evaluation in Mauritania

Landell Mills International (www.landell-mills.com).

We are currently searching for experts for a new request under the EU-funded ‘Services for EU’s External Action’ framework contract: Final evaluation of the  PROMOPECHE program. The objective of this assignment is to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of the EU-supported initiatives in the fisheries sector in Mauritania.

This evaluation will focus on several key areas:

Operational and Technical Diagnosis: Assessing the functioning and effectiveness of socio-professional fishing organisations in Mauritania.

• Evaluation of Programs: Systematically evaluating the EU-supported programs related to the development of artisanal fishing value chains and their impact on sustainability and inclusivity.
  • Assessment of Interventions: Analysing the quality, achievements, and results of the interventions, with a focus on how they contribute to broader goals such as environmental sustainability, climate change mitigation, human rights, and gender equality.
  • Geographical Coverage: The evaluation will cover specific regions in Mauritania, including Nouakchott, Nouadhibou.
  • Independent Global Evaluation: Providing an independent assessment of the PROMOPECHE program's performance, focusing on the outcomes relative to expected objectives.

The terms of reference are attached for further information. The indicative start date is 01/11/2024, and the period of execution of the specific contract will be 180 days from this date.

Given your experience in Fisheries and Evaluation I was wondering if you might be interested in joining our team for this assignment?

If interested and available, please could you send through your up-to-date CV, indicating the number of working days per project/role?

Please also state your expected inclusive daily fee rate in EUR. If you are unavailable, I would be grateful if you could recommend any colleagues who might be suitable.

I look forward to your response and am happy to answer any questions you may have. Mail response Below:

Hazel Stockwell-Cooke  hazel_stockwell-cooke@landell-mills.com

Views: 36

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service