SDGs (204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Call for Proposals! Canadian Evaluation Society conference- deadline December 14 2018

Dear colleagues,  The call for proposals is now out for the Canadian Evaluation Society conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia (May 26-29 2019)…

Started by Sarah Farina

0 Nov 15, 2018

Save the dates: 3ie London Evidence Week Conference, 7-8 November 2018

View this email in your browser It has been over a decade that 3ie has been producing high quality and useful evi…

Started by Durgadas Menon

0 Sep 20, 2018

Gender thematic circle for the People's Health Assembly 4, 15-19 November 2018, Savar Bangladesh

For evaluators and others who are participating in the PHA 4 this November in Bangladesh ... PHA 4 focuses on health equity, in line with t…

Started by Ravi Ram

0 Aug 30, 2018

Intersectional approach to gender evaluation

Dear all, I am a member of the Société Française de l’Évaluation's working group on gender equality which promotes gender mainstreaming in…

Started by Pamela del Canto

11 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Pamela del Canto

Experience of being a member of Gender and Evaluation Community

Hello Monika, "Sharing is caring, caring is loving" "Knowledge is power" From this network I got lots of stuffs and people to learn from. I…

Started by Edgar Turuka

0 Jul 20, 2018

Statement of Sri Lanka PM on NEP

Dear All, On 7th June Prime Minister of Sri Lanka made an important statement at the parliament regarding the National Evaluation Policy. P…

Started by Asela Kalugampitiya

0 Jun 9, 2018

Skills development training: How to create effective presentations using modern design principles

Hello everyone, Hope you are all doing well today. I wanted to let you know about a training that I'm going to conduct next week. If you've…

Started by Echo Rivera

1 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

3ie Delhi Evidence Week conference, 19-20 April 2018, The Sheraton, New Delhi

3ie is turning 10 in May. We have learned a lot about what it takes to produce high-quality evidence that is useful for decision-making. Fo…

1 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Sanghamitra Dhar

3ie’s EGM platform is now open access

Greetings from 3ie! Mapping evidence is now easier than ever before We are pleased to announce that our online, interactive evidence gap ma…

0 Mar 7, 2018

Comparing experiences with MSC, 5C Capability, V&A, Keystone survey

Dear all, I am reviewing the history of a number of tools that my client organisation has used and adapted over the past 3-4 years. I woul…

Started by Karen Andrae

14 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2019   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service