Vacancies (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hiring - Lead: Fellowship Trainings

Yellow Spark has been exclusively mandated by a Social Enterprise to hire a Lead – Fellowship Trainings who will manage the learning &…

Started by Esha

0 Apr 10, 2023

Hiring for an NGO focused on Child Protection

Yellow Spark has been exclusively mandated to recruit Senior Managers for the Knowledge & Impact team of a non-profit organization focu…

Started by Esha

0 Apr 4, 2023

Job Postings

UNAIDS Director, Independent Evaluation (D1) Deadline: 28 Mar 2023  UNRWA Senior Evaluation Officer (re-advertised), P4 (Temporary Job O…

Started by Sheena Kapoor

0 Mar 17, 2023

Job Postings

UNESCO External Evaluation of UNESCO Better Life for Out-of-School Girls P... Deadline: 22 Mar 2023 RFP: Evaluation of UNESCO Creative Cit…

Started by Sheena Kapoor

0 Mar 17, 2023

Job Posting

Organisation: UN- Habitat Position: Evaluation Expert Application deadline 17th March Link to the Application: http://unevaluation.org/vac

Started by Sheena Kapoor

0 Mar 17, 2023

Photo Competition 2023

hertitage%20photo%202023.pdf

Started by Deepak Paliwal

0 Jan 17, 2023

Training on complexity-aware monitoring and evaluation

Dear Rituu, 3DLab plans to organize a training on complexity-aware monitoring and evaluation. While the training will be in French, and I g…

Started by Thierno Diouf

0 Nov 5, 2022

Two MEL posts at Youth Business International

Dear All,  Pleased to share with you details of two posts available at Youth Business International (YBI):  - Head of MEL (mat.cover) - Ple…

Started by Sophia Greeley

0 Aug 19, 2022

2X ROIs with The Freedom Fund Ethiopia Hotspot

Request for proposal: Capacity development regarding international child and labour rights standards for child domestic workers Proposals d…

Started by Louise Hemfrey

0 Aug 8, 2022

Support for gender mainstreaming in the empowerment project of women supported by ATIA in India (and Madagascar)

Dear members, I am looking for a local colleague to team up with me (and a malagasy colleague, already on board), for a "support mission" f…

Started by Elisabeth Hofmann

1 Dec 24, 2021
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service