Kaleab Kebede Haile's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Larraine! I hadn't heard of it, but now that has changed. Thank you for introduci…"

Kaleab Kebede Haile replied Dec 8, 2020 to Seeking insights into how to measure behavioural change

21 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by Kaleab Kebede Haile

"Hi Archana, thanks for your explanation. How can I infere  behavioural change by mak…"

Kaleab Kebede Haile replied Dec 7, 2020 to Seeking insights into how to measure behavioural change

21 Dec 8, 2020

"Thanks Geteneh, I will surely take a look at it."

Kaleab Kebede Haile replied Dec 7, 2020 to Seeking insights into how to measure behavioural change

21 Dec 8, 2020

"Hi Folorunsho, if I get your response correctly, are you suggesting the Knowledge, A…"

21 Dec 8, 2020

"It is really helpful Shankar. The capacity building programme I am referring involve…"

21 Dec 8, 2020

"Thanks Parmod for letting me know about the methods of data collection during measur…"

21 Dec 8, 2020

"Thanks Michael, I would love to hear more from you about the alternative approaches.…"

21 Dec 8, 2020

"Thanks Anirban for pointing out a research/an evaluation design to measure the effec…"

21 Dec 8, 2020

"Thank you for your reply, Rituu. It is really helpful."

Kaleab Kebede Haile replied Dec 4, 2020 to Seeking insights into how to measure behavioural change

21 Dec 8, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service