Rituu B Nanda's Discussions (426)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Rukmini. How can we engage the community in M&E? what can we do to get th…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 1, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Also Basundhara, what about transgenders in the context of disaster? I know someone…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 1, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Hi Isha, Thanks for your detailed response. Just to pick up from the goal 5 indicato…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Jan 31, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"I look forward to meeting you Emmanuel. How would you envision streamlining indicato…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Jan 31, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"I agree with you equity lens is important. Would you have any experience of convinci…"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Basundhara, who should be involved in developing the theory of change? Thanks"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"I like that Inem! If data collection is participatory:-) I am facilitating participa…"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thanks Akanksha. Referring to the question you pose, I worry that we outsiders shoul…"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Its great to learn from you Grace especially on dissemination of evaluation reports.…"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thanks for responding Mary! I like your point about documenting perspectives of diff…"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service