Minal Mehta's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thnx Rittu I learnt a lot  Minal"

Minal Mehta replied Apr 10, 2015 to Looking for experiences: Interdependence of Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Dilip I wish to refrehs my knowledge on Qualitative Research Methods thorugh o…"

Minal Mehta replied Apr 10, 2015 to Looking for experiences: Interdependence of Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Rittu want to know more as to which areas you need input We had  participator…"

Minal Mehta replied Apr 9, 2015 to Looking for experiences: Interdependence of Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"challenges - 1) lack of political will 2) appropriate program planning , monitoring…"

Minal Mehta replied Dec 22, 2014 to Challenges to integrate gender equality into evaluation / Défis pour intégrer l'égalité des genres en évaluation / Retos para integrar la igualdad de género en evaluación

7 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"one has better quality check  in developing  face to face  story  over DST but more…"

Minal Mehta replied Nov 20, 2014 to use of tablets for data collection

12 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Anuradha Rajan

"It is very sensitive to mother earth as it bypasses use of paper. that much less woo…"

Minal Mehta replied Nov 20, 2014 to use of tablets for data collection

12 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Anuradha Rajan

"It is not called empowered woman's family if  there is distress . Yes  we must inclu…"

Minal Mehta replied Oct 9, 2014 to Women's Empowerment

10 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Bhabatosh Nath

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service