The sessions will be facilitated by Rick Davies (developer of the Most Significant Change technique), Helene Clark, Sara Vaca and 2 other experts.
Topics to be covered:
- background to ToCs,
- exploration of ToCs and logical frameworks (are they the same thing?)
- steps to design the TOC
- criteria for a 'good' TOC
- when to use TOC (does every intervention need a TOC?)
- evaluability of TOCs
- theory-driven evaluation
- visualization tips to enhance TOCs
- case studies
- demo of ToC software and
- one-on-one consultations to review your ToC (if you have one) or to develop a ToC (if you did not already have one)
The Master class is for anyone who designs, implements, manages and evaluates development programmes. Prior experience with ToCs is not compulsory.