Resources (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Society of Gender Professionals

Dear Friends, I wanted to let you know about a new international association of for gender practitioners, feminist academics and activists.…

Started by Kristy Kelly

1 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Svetlana Negroustoueva

Training on Gender Mainstreaming - Sept-Oct.

Dear all, Kindly share this announcement from UN Women with others who are interested. If you wish to enhance your skills a…

Started by Ravi Ram

1 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by PERPETUA OPOKU-AGyemang

M&E Consultant Resources

Hello Everyone!  I am interested in applying for consultant positions that are focused on gender and evaluation. I was hoping to find a col…

Started by Fonda Sanchez

0 Aug 25, 2018

Literature on Gender from the Global South

This is an add-on from Rituu's post for the newest publication from ISST.  Please see a new publication on feminist research from the Globa…

Started by SONAL ZAVERI

0 Jun 22, 2018

UN Volunteer M&E Programme

https://www.unv.org/news/strengthening-un-systems-monitoring-and-evaluation-capacity-through-deployment-young-evaluators Strengthening the…

Started by Esther Osiel

2 May 29, 2018
Reply by Esther Osiel

DM&E for PEACE webinar: ‘Conflict Transformation in Zimbabwe: Lessons from Envision and Peace Direct’

I have enjoyed learning how developmental and police officers work together to prevent and mitigate conflicts and improve social inclusion…

Started by Laura Gagliardone

0 May 2, 2018

Gender Audit Training Course

Hi all! I am looking for a Gender Audit Training Course. I am aware of the ILO Participatory gender audit facilitator certification. Do you…

Started by Carmen Rodriguez

1 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

A twin opportunity for the 'privileged' as well as 'circumstantially (physically, financially, socially) challenged women!

Dear friends, Greetings from Women's Synergy & a very Happy 2018! Please go through/share the link below, among women who could benefit…

Started by Vaidehi Krishnan

1 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

Call for Papers--International Journal of Manpower

http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?id=7382

Started by Dr. Sanghamitra Kanjilal-Bhaduri

0 Nov 27, 2017

Indigenous mothers and poverty: applying a gender lens to impact evaluation

Hello,  I'm writing from Winnipeg, Canada where I'm doing a social impact case study with three Indigenous moms who are receiving enlighten…

Started by Margerit Roger

0 Sep 27, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service