Awuor Ponge's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"My response is with regard to: Theme 1:  The relevance of “new metrics” (measurement…"

Awuor Ponge replied Mar 4, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thank you so much for sharing this. This is precisely what I was looking at and whic…"

Awuor Ponge replied Feb 27, 2016 to E consultation on No One Left Behind:Using a gender and equity lens for evaluating SDGs

4 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by SONAL ZAVERI

"Dear Chi Bemieh, I seriously agree with you on this. This is not unique to Cameroun.…"

Awuor Ponge replied Feb 15, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Isha, In agreeing with you about mobile phone data and privacy issues, let me t…"

Awuor Ponge replied Feb 5, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Mary, Thank you for your response to this. I'm fully in agreement with your pos…"

Awuor Ponge replied Feb 5, 2016 to E-discussion: Evaluating SDGs with an equity-focused & gender responsive lens (no one left behind)

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Inem, I seriously identify with your two issues. They somehow limit our data co…"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Dear Preetei, Thanks for your suggestion. I agree with you and Florence on the need…"

131 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service