Rituu B Nanda's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (371) Replies Latest Activity

"Evaluation Position Open at ImpactMapper Working with Global Funders and Companies t…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Oct 29 to Opportunities/Vacancies/Assignments

13 Nov 15
Reply by Syreen Forest

"TOR for a short term consultancy with EvalGender+ Posted by SONAL ZAVERI  Dear fri…"

13 Nov 15
Reply by Syreen Forest

"Urgent Action Fund - Asia and Pacific is hiring for two roles:Rapid Response Grant F…"

13 Nov 15
Reply by Syreen Forest

"Sent by email Pramod Sharma provided the following feedback on Gender and Evaluatio…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Oct 20 to Experience of being a member of Gender and Evaluation Community

64 Oct 26
Reply by Sonia Jemmotte

"Request for Proposals: Landscape analysis to inform international evaluation in the…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Oct 7 to Opportunities/Vacancies/Assignments

13 Nov 15
Reply by Syreen Forest

"I will check this out and share with others:-) "

Rituu B Nanda replied Sep 1 to Good example of a Theory of Change for an aid agency's Gender policy.

12 Sep 3
Reply by Aniela Batschari

"Thanks Dennis!!"

Rituu B Nanda replied Sep 1 to Good example of a Theory of Change for an aid agency's Gender policy.

12 Sep 3

"Deborah McSmith, MPH- Gavi has a good gender policy theory of change"

12 Sep 3

"Hi Vidhya, I signed the form and also shared from my experience:-) This is what I wr…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Aug 27 to Important Call for Collective Action

4 Aug 27
Reply by Vidhya Shanker

"Hi Rick, Response on email from our member Alifya Loharchalwala Sharing the link to…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Aug 25 to Good example of a Theory of Change for an aid agency's Gender policy.

12 Sep 3

RSS

© 2021   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service