Rituu B Nanda's Discussions (427)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much Rachida for taking out time to respond. Very grateful for your sup…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 10, 2023 to Consultation : The next phase of Gender and Evaluation Community (Eng/French/Spanish)

13 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thank you so much Michaela! Its so wonderful to have you as our member. Learned a gr…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 9, 2023 to Consultation : The next phase of Gender and Evaluation Community (Eng/French/Spanish)

13 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Many thanks Ratna! Great to learn from you."

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 7, 2023 to Consultation : The next phase of Gender and Evaluation Community (Eng/French/Spanish)

13 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thank you so much, Fabiola. Appreciate your taking the time to provide valuable insi…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Mar 7, 2023 to Consultation : The next phase of Gender and Evaluation Community (Eng/French/Spanish)

13 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thank you Ranjani. Value your ideas. I applaud your contribution to this community."

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 25, 2023 to Consultation : The next phase of Gender and Evaluation Community (Eng/French/Spanish)

13 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thanks a lot Irene. I so much value your advice. Warm greetings!"

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 20, 2023 to Consultation : The next phase of Gender and Evaluation Community (Eng/French/Spanish)

13 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Rituu B Nanda

"Thanks Mary Ann. Please would you give me a bit more on the - how cultural and organ…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 16, 2023 to Query: Creative ways of collaborative qualitative data analysis

19 May 13, 2023
Reply by Yulia Immajati

"Amazing Emily! Am grateful. They will be generating the data. I would like the group…"

Rituu B Nanda replied Feb 16, 2023 to Query: Creative ways of collaborative qualitative data analysis

19 May 13, 2023
Reply by Yulia Immajati

"Amazing suggestions, many thanks Dr Deborah!"

19 May 13, 2023
Reply by Yulia Immajati

"Thanks a lot Dr Deborah. What if the group arrived at the themes on their own as wel…"

19 May 13, 2023
Reply by Yulia Immajati

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service