Jaideep Visave's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Samantha,  Thank You very much for your inputs and it will be a great learning…"

Jaideep Visave replied Aug 21, 2020 to Help - Ex-post projects/evaluation case studies

13 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Jaideep Visave

"Dear Caitlin,  Thank You very much for your great help with a lot of resources. I am…"

Jaideep Visave replied Aug 20, 2020 to Help - Ex-post projects/evaluation case studies

13 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Jaideep Visave

"Dear Raj,  Thank You for your inputs. I am really interested in these topics, I stro…"

Jaideep Visave replied Aug 20, 2020 to Help - Ex-post projects/evaluation case studies

13 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Jaideep Visave

"if possible and to save the time and effort of Sheila, I think we both can come have…"

13 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Jaideep Visave

"Dear Sheila, Thank You very much for your input. YES, this is exactly I am talking a…"

13 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Jaideep Visave

"Dear Ian C Davies,  Thank You very much for your inputs. I am actually working for…"

Jaideep Visave replied Aug 19, 2020 to Help - Ex-post projects/evaluation case studies

13 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Jaideep Visave

"Dear Rituu,  Thank You very much for your help. Just one quick question, is it poss…"

Jaideep Visave replied Jun 4, 2020 to M&E- just started to step in

2 Jun 4, 2020
Reply by Jaideep Visave

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service