This is a space to post opportunities like grants, vacancies, consultancies, internships, volunteer opportunities, call for proposals, fellowships etc. I invite you to post as a response. Thanks!

Views: 61834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Evaluation Expert based in Morroco: Dear all, University Amsterdam is looking for an Evaluation Expert based in Morroco. If you are interested or know anyone, please email Ms. Esther Hartog at  esther.den.hartog@vu.nl 

Internews is hiring for a remote position, a Data and Learning Officer.

This is a unique role that will devote half time to the roll out of a Monitoring & Evaluation database to our global organization, and half time to developing an online learning strategy to transition many of our local trainings into online formats. We realize that the skillset is pretty unique, but does overlap quite a bit with the knowledge management profile, so I’d encourage anyone who ~mostly~ meets the requirements to apply.

We will be accepting applications until October 9.

Dear Colleagues,
I am pleased to share the link to an Evaluation Consultancy for the regional Thematic evaluation on UN Women's contributions to Women, Peace, and Security in Asia and the Pacific.
Please share with your networks!
Thank you and all the best, Sabrina

RSS

© 2020   Created by Rituu B Nanda.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service