Result based monitoring and evaluation helps observe the results achieved throughout the project term. This five-day course focuses on bringing in accountability of monitoring and evaluation for ensuring project completion on time within budgeted costs.
The training is intended for: Project managers, Project coordinators, Senior project Analysts, Senior Project Officers, Economists, Policy Planners, Donor Coordination officers, Development Consultants and Officers and Development Project Officers in Government
- Introduction to RBM – Monitoring and Evaluation(RBME)
- RBME Conceptual framework
- Understanding how organisation-level M&E differs from project-level M&E.
- Analysing the main features of a results-based M&E system.
- Identifying the six stages of building or reforming a results-based M&E system.
- Comparing your organisation’s existing approach to a results-based M&E system
- Monitoring and the project cycle
- Purpose of monitoring
- Knowing the Results Chain
- Undertaking a Readiness Assessment
- Linking Project to programme and national strategies
- Preparing the Logical Framework for Monitoring and Evaluation
- Using and understanding the Logical Framework for project design, monitoring and evaluation
- Formulating indicators and using baseline data
- Undertaking Stakeholder Mapping and Analysis
- Tools for Result Based Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Designing the system and preparing to implement it
- Planning for implementation
- Developing organizational structures and processes to make optimal use of M&E data.
- Tools for collecting data and engaging stakeholders
- Monitoring Activities, Outputs, Assumptions and Stakeholder responses
- Data capture and recording
- Review monitoring templates
- Who, how and when to collect monitoring data
- Formative and Summative Evaluation
- Preparing the Narrative Report
- Reporting project progress and findings
- Post project evaluation
- Mainstreaming project results
- Database Management
- Action Planning
FEE & REGISTRATION
The Training event fee is USD $1050. This caters for Facilitation, Refreshments and Lunch. Click on this link to Register. (Register Online)